Below you will find a list of services I offer. If you are not sure what you need, please feel free to contact me so we can discuss what is the best approach to your business’ needs.
Website Design & Re-Design
The majority of the website design projects I work begin at the drawing board.
Here is my general work flow process:
1. Discuss with Client the goals of site and target audience
2. Review current web trends
3. Develop website plan
4. Design page layout which typically include a header, sidebar, content area, and footer
5. Create supporting graphics
6. Search photobanks for necessary stock images
7. Help register / research domains – that’s your www.YourWebsiteName.com
8. Provide website hosting if needed. [text-box color=”purple”] Please see CyberPulp website hosting for more info [/text-box]
If a client already has a website, but is looking for a “website facelift,” I have experience with re-design projects too. Sometimes a business just needs a fresh new look to increase their ranking on the web.
WordPress (blog) Site Design
Many of my clients would like to manage and maintain the content of their websites. WordPress is a wonderful solution to that wish. I can create a custom WordPress site for you or assist you in finding a ready made theme.
Here is what I offer clients who wish you to use WordPress for their site:
• Advise clients on the ins and outs of WordPress, bloging and content management
• Develop a custom WordPress website
• WordPress installation – This is easy/free to do on any of the hosting packages I offer.
• Customize an existing WordPress theme for your business
• Modify an existing website into WordPress
• Provide tutorials on WordPress and content management – I promise it is a painless to use WordPress…even my 8 year old can blog on WP! (:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Basic SEO services are included on all website projects
• Review of current SE ranking status
• Provide SEO suggestions for increased ranking
• Set-up Google Analytics code – a free tool to review your site’s traffic
Internet / Social Media Marketing
• Consult/Develop Internet marketing plan for your business
• Discuss how to use email marketing for your business goals
• Advise how social media sites can compliment your internet marketing plan (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)